“Family Is An Essential Piece For Sustained Recovery”
“We Are Equipped To Serve Your Unique Addiction Experience”
“It Matters Where You Get Your Treatment”
“Reaching Out For Help Can Feel Overwhelming But We Are Here To Help”
Melanie SmithDirector of Outreach & Admissions
Eric BotelhoPresident Founder
Josh SmithCEO Founder
Christina WebbProgram Director
What we treat
We treat the whole person, not just the addiction.
- Prescription Drugs
We’ll help you overcome your physical dependency by detoxing under a medically supervised program and recover in a safe and caring environment.
We’ll create a personalized curriculum consisting of evidence-based treatment and psychotherapy, as well as a variety of holistic and experiential therapies.
What you can expect
Highest treatment standards and quality of care.
Get In Touch
- recreational therapy
- Psychiatric support
- Case management
- massage therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Coping skills
- 12 step meeting
- Physical education
- art therapy
- Cooking/ Nutrition
- Relapse Prevention
- Harp Therapy
- Neuro- Nutrient Therapy
JCI ACCREDITED FACILITY
Our facilities provide everything a patient needs in order to achieve sobriety, from the expert staff to the wide array of amenities at our centers.
South Shore 1
South Shore 2
South Shore 3
South Shore 4
What our client say about us
- Where are your treatment facilities located?
- South Shores Recovery owns and operates both residential detox and outpatient detox facilities in Orange County, California. The following are our current locations: South Shores Recovery: Orange County, California (Inpatient drug detox and alcohol treatment for adults.) Anchored Recovery Community: Orange County, California (Anchored Recovery is a multi-faceted Day Treatment Program that specializes in detox treatment and recovery services for Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Out Patient, and Out Patient levels of care.)
- What is the cost of detox treatment?
- The cost of detox treatment varies from person to person, and type of detox treatment needed. These are things that need to be discussed over the phone, and a thorough questionnaire needs to be completed.
- Will my medical insurance cover the cost of my detox treatment?
- Yes, medical insurance will cover your detox treatment at South Shores Recovery. Please contact us for complete details.
- What can I expect from the admissions process?
- Upon admission to our Orange County detox facility, our clinical team will create a personalized curriculum consisting of evidence-based treatment and psychotherapy, as well as a variety of holistic and experiential therapies. Our goal for you or your loved one is to continue to overcome physical dependency in order to receive a personalized approach to addiction treatment to give you or your loved one a foundation for a new beginning to life and the life skills necessary to thrive in this world while nurturing healthy relationships.
- What if a loved one needs detox treatment, but is unwilling to go?
- At the end of the day, treatment has to be a decision made by the person in need. With this being said, there are many different ways to help them see the need. Resistance is a part of the process and we expect it. If a loved one is simply unwilling to go to treatment based on the families pleas, we do have specialized intervention services available. If you feel that a professional intervention is needed, please speak to one of our representatives at Orange County, CA.
- Do you provide an aftercare plan?
- Our program in Orange County definitely provides aftercare planning. This is a part of your treatment from the moment we start talking to you. It is certainly one of the most important elements of the hole process, as your long term success will depend on how solid your aftercare plan is, and how motivated you are to follow it.
- What is detox?
- Though there are several steps in finding full recovery from drug and alcohol addiction none is more important than the first step of treatment known as Detoxification or Detox. This is the beginning of the journey of the guest and a vital step in seeing the individual get the opportunity to accept his/her treatment. The goal of this phase is returning the guests body to its prior state of being before being physically addicted to drugs or alcohol. If this step is not taken fully and safely then the guest never gets the opportunity to be fully clean (or clear) to realize His/Her treatment. South Shores Recovery is committed to helping those under our care to detox completely so that they can be fully present for the recovery process to begin and endure.
- I’m afraid that detox wont work for me. Is this my best option?
- In many cases, detox does work. In fact it is one of the most effective treatment options available to us. Fear is the biggest stumbling block for anyone facing an addiction or mental health problem. Let us assure you that detoxing is not to be feared, in fact what should be feared is life with untreated addiction or mental health problems.